The St. John’s University Center for Executive Education presents a new professional certificate program for new hires and those seeking to expand their knowledge – The Business of Insurance.
The Business of Insurance is a sequenced curriculum encompassing seven (7) learning segments covering fundamental insurance industry knowledge – suitable for newly graduated hires to experienced professionals entering the industry for the first time
Designed and developed by St. John's University, Tobin Business School, School of Risk Management faculty, the seven (7) segments cover the topics listed below, delivered for self-paced learning by a combination of online learning courses, recommended readings, quizzes and assessments and case scenarios.
- Insurance Market
- Insurance Company Operations
- Financial Aspects of Carriers (transaction flow, solvency & failures)
- Risk Selection & Pricing
- Claim Settlement
Certificate of Completion
Following the completion of all seven (7) The Business of Insurance learning segments, The Center will provide a St. John’s University Certificate of Completion to each student.
'Business of Insurance' Fundamentals Certificate Program Purchase options:
- Individual Learning License for $895 purchased via this site's shopping cart check-out
- Corporate License Options: Contact Us for Cohort Discounts
- ALSO - Contact Us to Discuss An Alternate Version of The Business of Insurance Including 'Live' Instructor Sessions
For further information, including pricing, contact Larry Pistell, Senior Associate Director of Corporate & Industry Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (908) 591-6024 or Bill Harwood, Managing Partner of the Center's Online Learning Partner, New Level Partners at email@example.com or (973) 868-1903.