The Personal Lines Coverage Basics™ curriculum addresses key insurance topics and core coverages. The curriculum includes 'knowledge checkpoints' to ensure the acquisition and retention of key concepts.
The courses in this bundle include:
- Homeowners Insurance Property Core Principles
- Homeowners Insurance Liability Core Principles
- Dwelling Coverages
- HO-3 1991
- HO-4 1991
- HO-6 1991
- HO-3 2011
- HO-4 2011
- HO-6 2011
- 2000 ISO Homeowners Policy Form
- Personal Auto Insurance
- MA Auto Insurance (only available for MA buyers)
- NY Auto Insurance (only available for NY buyers)
- Introduction to Personal Liability Umbrella Policy
- Introduction to Personal Articles Floater: Inland Marine Policy
- Introduction to Personal Watercraft Insurance
- Insurance to Value
- Underwriting and Potential Catastrophes
- Personal Lines Reinforcement Game
- Personal Lines Coverage Challenge
*Login credentials will be sent to the student email address provided at checkout by the following business day. Curriculum purchase grants 4-month access per individual.
*If you're purchasing this bundle for CE credit please email email@example.com within 24 hours of completion. In this email please include your Full Name, Insurance License Number and National Producer Number.