This bundle includes:
- Ancillary Benefits Overview: Upon completion, you will be able to explain and identify ancillary benefits including types of benefits that typically fall in this category.
- Vision Insurance Basics: In this course, you will gain basic knowledge vision insurance and plans. Upon completion, you will be able to describe what is included in vision insurance, and how it works.
- Dental Insurance Basics: In this course, you will gain basic knowledge of dental insurance and dental plans. Upon completion, you will be able to describe what is included in dental insurance, how it works, the types and differences in dental plans and various services or procedures covered by dental insurance.
- Life Plan Basics: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to explain the various life insurance plans and how employer sponsored life insurance works. You will also be able to describe how the premium is calculated for life insurance.
- Long-Term Care Insurance: In this course, you will gain a foundational understanding of Long-Term Care Insurance. This will enable you to explain various terms, describe types of care and services covered, and differentiate the types of plans available.
- Disability Plan Basics: This training is designed to provide you a basic level of understanding of disability insurance plans. We will explore an overview of Disability Insurance and common disability terminology. You will gain knowledge of the different types of premium payments provided, what State Disability plans are, and common questions that may surface
*Login credentials will be sent to the student email address provided at checkout by the following business day. Curriculum purchase grants 4-month access per individual.