The Big I Nebraska Personal Lines Basic Training Curriculum is an ideal learning experience for new staff or role changers within your organization. It is designed to provide overviews of key personal insurance topics and core coverages, such as Homeowner, Dwelling, Personal Auto, Personal Umbrella, and several miscellaneous personal lines coverages while addressing Errors and Omissions reduction and Customer Management Best Practices.
The courses in the bundle include:
- Homeowners Insurance Property Core Principles
- Homeowners Insurance Liability Core Principles
- Dwelling Coverages
- HO-3 2011
- HO-4 2011
- HO-6 2011
- Personal Auto Insurance
- Introduction to Personal Liability Umbrella Policy
- Introduction to Personal Articles Floater: Inland Marine Policy
- Introduction to Personal Watercraft Insurance
- Insurance to Value
- Underwriting and Potential Catastrophes
- Personal Lines Reinforcement Game
- Errors & Omissions – What Can You Do?
- Customer Management – Anticipating Needs
- Customer Management – Balancing Priorities
*Login credentials will be sent to the student email address provided at checkout by the following business day. Curriculum purchase grants 4-month access per individual.